Happy!

Source
How are you? I haven't been here much as I'm enjoying vacation and family. Big Girl is home from college until the 15th so it has been nice (and a little weird) to have her at home again. Little Girl turns 16 on Saturday and I can barely believe it.

Here are some things about 2018 that I'm looking forward to:

Green Bag Lady turns 10. 10!!!!!! Wow.

More plastic bag bans.

More green in 2018. Here.  Here. Here.

And you! I'm so excited to connect with even more of YOU lovely readers all over the world in 2018. Let's get some more chapters going (contact me!) and we can show you how EASY it is to make bags and give them out. People LOVE them. I promise.

And, we have some EXCELLENT freebies coming up this year that you won't want to miss. Stay tuned! Teresa

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy New Year. May it be full of blessings, health, laughter and family.
I remember those days with our oldest in college being home for a while. Awesome. Enjoy.
I look forward to another great year with you.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori! I hope the best for you and your family too! :) Teresa