Photo Finish Friday

One more pic from California last summer. I want to go back! I heart Cali!
Cool!

Have you read about this? Amazing!

I still LOVE this. One of my former students runs it!

To try.

Oooooh, take me there!

Simply gorgeous.

It's going to be a quiet start to the weekend as Hubby and Little Man are camping tonight. I do like that though, I can get a lot of sewing and other things done! I'm off to play tennis for a bit. I hope you have a lovely weekend with fabulous weather in your corner of the world. XOXO--Teresa

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for your Friday finish!!! Are you planning on seeing Battle of the Sexes, especially because you love tennis?!

MissesStitches said...

yes! Do come back to California!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

H Rossi--Funny you should mention the movie, I was listening to NPR and they were talking about it. I'm really looking forward to seeing it! :) I hope you are having a great weekend.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

MissesStitches, I hope to get out there in the near future! :)